Saturday, January 24, 2015

blog #1 the prank-Ashley Rae Harris

Mannor 1
 
Larry Mannor
Mrs. Martell
English 10
24 January 2015
My English Blog
 

       When I started to read in class at 10:35 until the end of class, which ends at 10:58 I was distracted for about a total of ten minutes but got my self back together. I have read in class in a chair and on my bed in my bedroom, to me the book is about some kind of prank maybe a very big prank because that is the title of the book. When I read I do hear as if it is a flash back in my reality I seem to see, hear, picture, and think as if I am the main character, sometimes I am all the characters. My picture that I painted in my mind of a normal high school named Bridge Water High School that has a shark for a mascot the school football team is as the most popular the lockers are blue and there are a lot of kids in the school. I don't really like reading but I do when I have to or I am so bored that all I want to do is eat and sleep that I when I read by my self and when I feel like it. Otherwise I do like the book and it is interesting but I don't think it is the book for me. Don't get me wrong I like the book it's that I don't really like to read.


No comments:

Post a Comment